Pembroke College Graduate Parlour

University Support

University Counselling Service
If you would like to talk to a trained counsellor at the university counselling service, you can make an appointment by filling out a ‘pre-counselling form’, which can be found on their website:

Support groups
Comprehensive lists of all support groups in Cambridge and the University can be found at

CUSU Welfare
The Welfare & Rights Officer at Cambridge University Student Union (CUSU) and the Graduate Union (GU) is Jack Wright and can be contacted at Further CUSU welfare information can be found at